7th Asia-Pacific Biotechnology Congress and 45th Annual Convention and Scientific Meeting (PSM)


The Philippine Society for Microbiology, Inc. will have the merge of traditions and innovations towards ASEAN 2016 in the country with the 7th Asia-Pacific Biotechnology Congress and 45th Annual Convention and Scientific Meeting with the theme: “Microbiology and Biotechnology in ASEAN 2016: Bridging Traditions and Innovations.” PSM will aim to highlight in the Congress, the potential of microbes, and hopes that, through this event, microbiologists will be able to better appreciate the application of scientific knowledge from tradition leading to innovations that will augment the field towards ASEAN 2016.




For more details:
Visit the Convention Website (http://psm45.psm.org.ph/)
Download the Convention Primer

1 comment:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete