PSBMB and PSCB to hold international conferences this 2016


2016 is a good year for molecular life sciences in the Philippines with two professional societies namely the Philippine Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (PSBMB) and Philippine Society for Cell Biology (PSCB) scheduled to hold separate international conferences this year.






PSBMB will be hosting the 25th Federation of Asian and Oceanian Biochemists and Molecular Biologists (FAOBMB) International Conference along with its 43rd Annual Convention on December 5-7, 2016 at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC). This year's theme is "Biochemistry and Molecular Biology for Health and Wellness".



For updates, visit the PSBMB Facebook Page and Website.
Also visit the Conference Facebook Page, PSBMB-FAOBMB Manila.

On the other hand, PSCB will be having its 7th Annual and First International Convention with the theme "Cell Biology for Internationalization" on October 20-21, 2016 at De La Salle University - Manila.


For updates, visit the PSCB Facebook Page and Website.

1 comment:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete