1st International Conference on Integrated Natural Resources and Environmental Management (UPLB)

Sustainable management of natural resources and environment is one of the greatest challenges humanity is facing in the 21st century and beyond. The 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) reaffirm the need to achieve sustainable development by promoting economic development, social inclusion, environmental sustainability, and good governance, including peace and security. Natural Resources Management (NRM) is at the core of achieving SDGs. In this international conference, knowledge and experiences on mainstreaming Integrated Natural Resources and Environmental Management (INREM) in sustainable development will be shared among academics, researchers, and practitioners in environment and natural resources management.


For more details, visit http://idsc.uplb.edu.ph/index.php/136-inrem2017

3 comments:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treatment Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conference Call Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..

    ReplyDelete