Rediscovering Botany (National Museum PH)

"Rediscovering Botany" features our National Museum botanists who will talk about their latest research findings and experiences participating in meetings abroad. Here is the program:



9:00-9:40 
"The Kunming Herbarium Experience"
"Rediscover Botany in the New NMNH"
Luisito T. Evangelista, Ph.D.
9:41-10:00am
"Updates on the Philippine Flora"
Danilo N. Tandang
10:01-10:20am
"Fern Flora of the Philippines and research updates"
Jonh Rey C. Callado
10:21-10:30am
Open Forum
Evangelista/Tandang/Callado
10:31-10:50am
"Fungi: The Less Explored Organisms"
Edwin R. Tadiosa,Ph.D.
10:51-11:10am
"An Introduction to the Moss Flora of the Philippines"
Albert Fajardo
11:11- 11:30
"An Artist's Impression on Juan de Cuellar" Botanical Illustrations 
Rolf Campos
11:31-11:40
Open Forum
Tadiosa/Fajardo/Campos

The NM Auditorium is located at the ground floor of the National Museum of Fine Arts (Old Legislative Building). Access at 8:30 am is at the Taft Avenue gate. For more information, please contact Dr. Edwin Tadiosa at (02) 5270291 or email pnh_nationalmuseum@yahoo.com.

For more details: Visit the National Museum Facebook Event Page

Content reposted from National Museum PH

1 comment:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete