1st Philippine Herbal Medicine Summit (October 25-27, 2016)

The Institute of Herbal Medicine-National Institutes of Health is now accepting abstract submissions for poster presentation at the 1st Philippine Herbal Medicine Summit which will be held on October 25-27, 2016 at the Century Park Hotel, Manila, Philippines.


The theme for the summit is “Working as One Community to Ensure the Efficacy and Safety of Herbal Medicines”. The Summit aims to bring together all stakeholders of herbal medicine, including those involved in research, funding, manufacturing, distribution, regulation and consumption, together in order to share best practices as well work together to improve the state of herbal medicine drug development in the Philippines.

Poster papers should be original researches in any area of study for medicinal plant research (agriculture, preclinical, formulation and clinical trials) and related topics. The abstract must include: introduction, significance of study, objectives, methodology, results, discussion, conclusion, recommendations if any. 

Poster papers should be original researches in any area of study for medicinal plant research (agriculture, preclinical, formulation and clinical trials) and related topics. The abstract must include: introduction, significance of study, objectives, methodology, results, discussion, conclusion, recommendations if any. 

Instructions for the submission of abstracts include the following: 
  •  Title of abstract should be written in 10 pt. Times New Roman. 
  • Names of authors and affiliations should be written in 10-pt Italic Times New Roman. Underline the name of the presenting author. Include email address of the presenting author. 
  • Title, authors’ names, affiliations are centered. 
  • Text of the abstract should be not more than 300words in length and written in 10 pt. Regular Times New Roman. Should be single-spaced and justified. 
  • Submit the abstract as an attachment of MS Word document via email to the Scientific Papers Committee headed by: Dr. Evangeline C Amor (nih.ihm@gmail.com) Please indicate in the subject line of the email: “IHMHerbalSummit2016_your name” 

Deadline for submission of abstracts is on 15 August 2016.  Acceptance letters will be sent by September 8, 2016.

For further inquiries, please get in touch with Mr. AJ Ramos, Administrative Officer of the Institute of Herbal Medicine at telephone number (632) 5264248 or email at nih.ihm@gmail.com. You may also visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/instituteofherbalmedicine for updates.

Please take note that researchers/presentors must pay the registration fee to be able to present his/her paper for poster presentation.

IMPORTANT DATES

Abstracts Submission Date:                        August 15,2016
Notification of Acceptance (by email)       September 8,2016
Registration completed with Payment        September 30,2016 
Early Bird Registration                               October 1, 2016
Final Papers for Summit Proceedings        October 8,2016                                
1st Philippine Herbal Medicine Summit    October 25-27,2016

REGISTRATION

EARLY BIRD RATE 
Students PhP 4,000
Professional PhP 5,500

REGULAR RATE:
Students PhP 5,000
Professional PhP 6,500

Complete your registration by paying and filling out our Forms at 

For more details:
Facebook Page facebook.com/instituteofherbalmedicine
Eventbrite [LINK]

5 comments:


  1. I'm Zandile Mkhize from bucharest romania It's been a while since I've
    written to thank you for my life Princes Omo, who helped me in my
    life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in MARCH 2016, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day my Aunt Rosa
    introduce me to Princes Omo having seen so many testimony online
    about his herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his
    email:princeomoebos@gmail.com , so i mail him. He told me all the
    things I need to do and also give me instructions to follow, which I
    followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one weeks the
    HERPES that was in my body got vanished. so if you are you are having
    herpes or any kind of disease listed below
    *DIABETES
    *CANCER
    *STROKE
    *INFERTILITY
    *HEART DISEASE
    and you also want cure, you can also email him at:princeomoebos@gmail.com and call him via +27618986331

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ADIGBA cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ADIGBA because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ADIGBA via dradigba@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348077875210. he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.
    1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's laa! 9 months ago my doctor told me I was diagnosed with HSV2. I was heart broken, However that same month i found a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment permanently. thanks to Dr. omohan for his natural herbal treatment that eliminated this virus out in my body forever. his contact information for any incurable virus via; dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348164816038.    

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr.Aba on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr.Aba today on this Email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +2348107155060       

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was checking for a solution on the internet then miraculously came Across Dr Kham, the powerful herbalist that Cures Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then I contacted his Email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com. I Explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after receiving his Herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Kham, You Can Contact Him Via his Email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved Or Call/Whatsapp +2348159922297, You can Also Visit his website to know more about him at > https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com/ or visit his Blog at https://drkhamcaregiver.blogspot.com/ Herbal Doctor KHAM is my lifesaver and i love him so much for getting me cured from my long term genital herpes (HSV) and i vowed He can also cure: Cancer, Kidney Disease, Diabetes, Fibroid, Staphylococcus, Stroke, Sinuses, Lupus, Cold Sore, Hepatitis B, Candida Ablicans, Sickle Cell Anemia Disease, ETC.

    ReplyDelete