Unchartered Territories in Health Research: Systems Biology, Epigenetics (MolMedPH)

Let us all ring in the new year by learning something new! 

Join the St. Luke's Molecular Medicine Society as we hold a seminar entitled "Uncharted Territories in Health Research" to be held on January 6, 2017 at the St. Luke's College of Medicine (https://www.facebook.com/molmedph/posts/210547236063311). 

Dr. Angelyn Lao, will be giving a talk on systems biology - modeling how the different systems of the body work together, and how these interactions may affect disease development. 

If you're interested, kindly pre-register through the following link: 
Deadline for pre-registration is on DECEMBER 16, 2016.

For more information, kindly contact Kay Cabral at 09277074199 or e-mail molmedph@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
    I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
    The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
    Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete